Security is a top priority for us in Topfloor Systems because it is fundamental to your confidence and experience in
using our Service. This Security Policy describes the organisational and technical measures that Topfloor Systems
implements across all our Servicces, to prevent unauthorised access, use, alteration or disclosure of
We recommend you also review our Terms Of Service and
If you would like to report a vulnerability or have any security concerns with our Service,
please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take all reports very seriously. Once a report is receivied, our team will rapidly verify each vulnerability
before taking the necessary steps to fix it.
Incident Response Plan
We have implemented procedures for handling security events and educated our employees on our policies.
When a security event is detected:
The event is escalated as a highest priority for our team to investigate and rapidly implement a fix.
After the security event is fixed we write up a post-mortem analysis and the report is distributed internally
that will make the detection and prevention of a similar event easier in the future.
If an event will affect your data in any way, we will promptly notify you in writing upon
verification of a security breach. The notification will describe the breach and the status of our
In relation to data security, the customer is responsible for:
- Managing their own user accounts and access levels for those user accounts.
- Protecting their own login credentials and ensure their employees use a strong password policy.
- Compliance with our terms of service.
- Compliance with all local laws.
- Promptly notifying Topfloor Systems of any possible suspicious activities that could negatively impact the security of the Service or their account.