Blockman software service is developed and supplied by Topfloor Systems Limited
Topfloor Systems was established in 2003 by experts in the field of property management and software engineering. Topfloor is the largest supplier of residential lettings and block management & communications software in the Irish market.
In 2011 Topfloor Systems entered the UK market with the Blockman software service.
Blockman is a Silver Sponser of the ARMA Annual Conference.
- Blockman UK is Block Management Software for apartment blocks and estate Managing Agents. Blockman UK is a service charge, ground rent, client accounting and administration tool. Blockman UK provides advanced report generation, document generation and is ARMA-Q, RICS and GDPR compliant.
- Blockman IE is Block Management Software for apartment blocks and estate Managing Agents. Blockman IE is a service charge, client accounting and administration tool. Blockman IE provides advanced report generation, document generation and is compliant with Multi-Unit Developments (MUD) Act 2011 and GDPR.
- Letman IE is residential lettings management softare. Residential Tenancies Act 2004 ( + SI 199/2012 ), Property Services Act 2011, Client Moneys Regulations 2012 & GDPR compliant.
- MyLetman, landlord & tenant communications and documentation compliance portal. Landlords & Tenants are provided with access to a web portal where they can view their current tenancy and to create digital cryptograhic signatures on important documents.
- MyBlockman, unit owner/lessee communications and documentation compliance portal. Unit owners are provided with access to a web portal where they can view their current service charge/ground rent activity. Agents can post updates on Block Announcement boards and communicate progress about on-going issues. Block directors can also view restricted directors document uploads.